We are seeking someone who can start working immediately.
The Firm is modern and innovative, and provides assistance to clients on a range of UK visa and immigration matters.
- Senior Immigration Caseworker accredited by the Law Society at Level 2 IAAS with supervisor status.
- Experience preparing your own caseload; and can manage your own caseload without much supervision
- Must have hands on experience handling asylum cases and have previous experience working with Legal aid as a supervisor.
- Can undertake consultations, provide correct advice to clients and prepare applications to the required standard
- Be able to manage own work load
- Be able to assist as and when required
- Able to advise, assess and collect relevant documents for immigration process
- Able to submit successful applications to the Home Office or other relevant authorities
- Be able to ensure a high level of service with existing clients in order to secure repeat business
- Be able to produce the highest quality of work consistently to OISC compliance standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant legislation, policy changes and changes in the law
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills; Excellent legal writing and drafting skills
- Have an eye for detail; Good organisational and research skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office; Proficient I.T skills
- Ideally be based within the West Midlands and able to travel to detention centres and undertake IRC work as required
- Be able to remain efficient and productive under pressure
- Be able to comply and deliver within set deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Immigration case-worker: 1 years’ minimum with the Law Society on the Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme Accredited as a Senior Caseworker (Level 2) and with Level 2 Supervisor.
Desirable but not essential
- Bilingual or multilingual
- Business development skills
- Familiar with a case management system
If you are interested in applying for this position, please attach your CV and covering letter outlining how you match the requirements.
Job Types: Full-time